I have three favorite spots downstairs.
***
In the dining room I love the changing display on top of this cabinet.
There are old photographs in a bowl.
This canvas I made with old maps.
A collection of good memories with friends.
***
In the living room my easy chair.
It needs to be reupholstered.
Badly.
There are tears hiding under the quilt and pillow...
There are tears hiding under the quilt and pillow...
***
This shelf in the kitchen.
Houses one shelf of cookbooks and six shelves of comics :D
Zits are my favorite right now.
Teens and their life.
...sigh..
It's good to laugh at it all too.
===========================================================================
This post was brought to you courtesy of a fun project called
Lists with friends 2014.
A project that documents this year with lists of all kind.








I love your sign, and the corks!!
ReplyDeleteJim Borgman is one of my top three favorite cartoonists of all time. He used to be the political cartoonist for the Cincinnati Enquirer which I read sometimes while I was in college, and I'm a huge Zits fan too! I have a collection of his political cartoons which I love and used a lot in my classroom when I was teaching. Also: don't be alarmed if that canvas map thingy is missing from your house one morning, as I am plotting on how I can break in and steal it. Hahahaha.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth... if you come all this way to thieve, I think it would only be polite to let me know what flight you are on :D
DeleteTwo things, I love the quilt on your chair - did you make it?
ReplyDeleteSecond, I love that sign on your buffet. Before I read anything my first thought was, I have to ask if you made it!
Nadine, yes I did make that quilt.. Anna Horner fabrics.
Deletebeautiful! love that quilt!!
ReplyDelete