I raided Saara's nail polish stash to get my toes ready for the Pride parade (June 27th).
A perfect rainbow.
I had a lollipop to match.
They were raising the proper flags in front of city hall.
Personally I thought the flags could have been bigger...
I do need to catch a ride in this museum tram this summer!
This is my favorite parade. Fun and colorful, full of happy people. The best kind of energy.
I loved the rainbow laundry art project.
While the parade went around a bend I did a short cut and hightailed it up the street. I met up with my classmate's brother and wife. We had a great spot on top of the hill.
Even Mother Nature agreed.
We hopped on to head up to the park to meet the rest of the gang.
After some great conversation, good food, walking around and bumping into more friends, I headed to the harbor.
Which tower would you prefer?
Mind you, I wouldn't mind having a peek at the view from these apartments either..
I took a walk down the prettiest street in town.
Huvilakatu. Villa street.
This is the back alley behind the houses.
A house with owls.
What's not to love?































No comments:
Post a Comment
Oh do tell :)