I'm back logged with allotment posts.. just skip them if you are bored of them already. These will serve as good reference next year :)
June 19th.
Baby veggies. Who knew thinning was this fun.
June 21st
The pumpkins are really liking this spot.
The pumpkins are really liking this spot.
The potatoes are growing just the way I want them to. Aren't they clever.
Really pleased with the peas. They are growing like wild fire.
Little Gem salads.
I built chicken wire cloches to protect the broccoli from evil fluffy bunnies.
I was moving some of the odd clumps of clay and found a bleeding heart desperately trying to come through. I moved it into a better place. They don't really thrive in clay, so we'll see how it does.
It's growing wild with daisies. At least they are pretty.
I love this allotment, it's like an English garden, so full of blooms. Huge inspiration.
June 25th
Still waiting on that peony.
Still waiting on that peony.
The peas are blooming!
And that chomped broccoli is alive.
That Lady's Mantle on the foreground is huge. HUGE.
Happy gardener.
I'm loving every second.
I'm loving every second.















Onnellisen näköistä, ihanaa!!
ReplyDeleteEverything is coming along fabulously. Glad you were able to rescue the bleeding heart.
ReplyDeleteToni xx