Thursday, December 01, 2005

Happy December!

Hmm.. I need to make a festive banner. Better get my ornaments out so I can take a photo!

I woke up early this morning, wrapped myself under the covers and thought I'd stay there warm for a bit more as I didn't have to get up for another 45 minutes. Five minutes later I hear Saara asking her Dad if it was December 1st. Then it hit me... I had forgotten to set out the girls' advent calendar! The thought did cross my mind the previous night but had disappeared fast. So I told Saara to stay in bed, it was still early and I pulled on woollen socks and tiptoed to the basement to haul it out. Luckily the girls in their enthusiasm didn't notice I had a few presents missing (I took care of those this afternoon).

Wish someone made me a advent calendar like this. With scrapping goodies naturally :o)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:36 PM

    wow! I'd love one of those too, LOL! ...lucky, lucky girls! ....cool star lights too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:19 AM

    Your girls are spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative advent calendar! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cool advent calendar!! awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)