Monday, December 19, 2005

Our tree is up!


I let the girls have free range this year, they said they liked the pink ornaments (surprise). Mika does not like the results, but I've told him to shut up and just live with it. He's more of a monochromatic guy LOL!

I've still got lots to do this week, still haven't figured what to get my in-laws...

Aaahhh... the mailman is here, looks like he'll be running a good three hours late this week!

I've also been working on my xmas journal, I'm hoping to actually get caught up this week. Here are days 13 to 16.

Handing out presents rituals. I painted the Santa transparency from the back.

Favorite Christmas song (It Must Have Been Ol' Santa Claus), I blame my sister for this LOL!

OK, so I didn't use the words visitors, or company...or keep it simple.. so sue me heheheeee...

Kiitos= thank you. Among the things I am grateful for are a working oven, the mailman, hugs, candles and love.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:10 PM

    This is sooooo stinkin' adorable! LOVE what you do w/ the DW dingbats - you rule those! Great work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:15 PM

    GREAT tree too! Tell the girls they did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:30 PM

    A WORKING OVEN!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!! LOVE your book...but you knew that. I'm on day 6. blah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:46 PM

    your journal looks great! i love all the ribbon tabs : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awsome work, Love your Entries :o)
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suski, I'm confused on what your Xmas journal is exactly. Could you help out a blonde? I do have to say that it is spectacularly gorgeous! Damn fine eye candy.

    LOL Mika not liking the tree. He better get used to living with three women. I imagine there's going to be loads he doesn't like as they get older! Tree is very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)