Yes, it's March already... and the last prompt was Jan 6th... so?
The main thing is I GOT IT FINISHED!
YES!
Time for a quick happy dance!
Wooo hooo!
So here are my last pages for your viewing pleasure:
Year 2005 in review.
Thoughts on the New Year, I painted the KI letters with a glittery layer.
Hopes and feelings on the change of another year.
My take on innocence. To believe or not to believe? ;o)
Fave moment of the season was when the tree was brought in.
Next year, I have to remember to chill and relax.
Packing Christmas away for 11 months.
Joulu= Christmas.
Here it is.. in all its glory!
I've also uploaded all the pages to my gallery at 2Peas in two parts:
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=792844 and http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=792847 .









Absolutly stunning! It was great getting an e-mail from our christmas journaling group! I missed the interaction with this group (it was so fun).....I am truly enjoying your pages you did and it's so good that you stuck with it to the end!!!! Good for you!
ReplyDeleteBeautifiul work. Really lovely. It was good to hear from you. Why don't you upload it to www.ukscrappers.co.uk Every one would love to see it.
ReplyDeleteIt's fab! How lovely to see the completed project. I thought it was nice to hear from the group too.
ReplyDeletei see me so pleased to have beeb part of your year :)
ReplyDelete