..it just bothers me when I can't finish projects I've started.
Like the quilt I've been making for Saara for..oh...seven years now..
Sad isn't it.
Saara just asked me the other day when I'd finish it.
I better grit my teeth and get it done.
I hereby promise that it WILL be done by Christmas.
Promise.
But before I tackle that I am finishing something else.
The Christmas journal I had 8 pages undone.
I got 5 of them done tonight.
3 more tomorrow.
Feels good.
Hey sis!
ReplyDeleteYou are always tops in my book and just for the record, I have a quilt that never got finished from eight years ago too!!!
Love,
The Procrastinator
(my super secret superhero identity)
i am so bad at getting the things i delayed finished i think if i dont do it imedialtly its aint getting done ... no matter how many times i leave the stuff on my desk just to be moved off whn i start something else .....
ReplyDeletehee hee.. you have met the queen of unfinished stuff, married to the KING of the universe for unfinished stuff. You still love me right? :0)
ReplyDeleteThey aren't unfinished.... they are "Works in Progress" (WIPs). Just because I've been working on Laurie's quilt for the past 5 years doesn't mean a thing. LOL I'm getting mine done by Christmas, too. (Pinky swear?!)
ReplyDelete