Friday, April 28, 2006

It starts today

It is warm enough for this:

Now I only have to find the pots and hope my compost heap has defrosted...

Niina and I had an adventure of a shopping trip yesterday. We started at the garden centers (two of them...) and then headed to the mall with intentions to get Saara shoes. We had been inside for less than 10 minutes when they announced they were evacuating the entire complex. So out the door we went, to the parking lot. It was sunny and warm atleast. Wasn't allowed to go get my car though. about 30 minutes later we could go back in, it had been a false fire alarm. Spooked Niina good though, poor kiddo.
Never did find the shoes but both girls did get dresses, heh.
And I got some photos developed.

Have mojo, will scrap.

I made something fun last night.

A little baggie to shield my mobile. It started out as a pot holder (a Marimekko one) I found on sale. I ripped 3 seams open, added ric rac, sewed it as a pouch and embellished it with Heidi Swapp iron on letters and Maya Rd acrylic flowers with buttons.
I'm so loving it.

I had also made a little something for my DT buddy Monica. This is a quote booklet made from playing cards.

You can see the individual cards in my 2peas gallery here.

6 comments:

  1. the flowers...florally fabulous!
    the cell sleeve...cool and creative!
    the quote book...quintesential and quite you!!

    Ok how is that for an alleriterative comment???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the cell sleeve sis....I have a baby pink Motorola Razr....hint hint =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:29 PM

    Wow, I am truly inspired by your creativity! You make me want to get out my stuff and scrap. That phone holder is darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:56 AM

    And I tell you- that album is the coolest thing ever! It's like a masterpiece. The coolest thing is that it's my masterpiece now. :) /The happy scrapping buddy Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:08 PM

    i'm swooning over your clothesline. colored undies and all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards & I see the creative juices are flowing (the cover) !!! Great that you got the mojo going on, I still have a bit of a block going on ....
    grts, D@nielle

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)