Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Happy birthday little blog of mine!

Anyone have any good party games?
*grin*

When I started this blog a year ago, I honestly didn't think it would last.
I'm grateful it has.

Humor me today (and tomorrow, seeing as timezones are what they are...heheheee...yes a TWO day par-tay!), let me know who's around. I love knowing who's reading. (and yes that means YOU Tawny!!!)

I'm in a party mood.
I baked a blueberry pie if anyone wants to drop by.

I've also been printing out b-day invites for Saara's 11th a week from saturday.
We've decided on a Survivor party.
It's the one hit show her class loves. We're a couple seasons behind over here, we're watching Survivor Palau now (season 10), dont tell me who wins, ok? We were rooting for Stephanie but since she's gone our money is on either Ian or Tom.
I came across some great ideas for the party online today. It should be a a BLAST! We'll have team bandannas, obstacle course, puzzle solving, scavenger hunt, gross food etc. The works. Teams gather points to see who wins and nobody gets voted off.
All in the name of good fun.

I've also washed some windows today and ran to the store (well not literally!) for some milk.
What's in your plans for today?

15 comments:

  1. happy birthday!!!
    and congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:46 PM

    How fun! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Love the photo in your title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday! love your new banner.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:57 PM

    Hey! My friend Heli commented! LOL What a fun surprise!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy blog birthday!!

    love Survivor too, fun party theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday!
    so cute to have a birthday for your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so do I sing happy blogday to you!??

    Congrats on 1 year

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah! Happy birthday to your blog. I haven't been reading for the whole year, but have loved joining in lately! (ps--blueberry pie sounds so yummy right now--wish I were closer!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:28 AM

    During the first season of Survivor, my 5th period chemistry class played a sort of Survivor where one person got voted off. That meant they got to leave class a minute early. They kinda wanted to get voted off!

    Happy bday blog! I'm glad you've continued it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5:28 AM

    And yes, I'm sooo there for blueberry pie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Blog and Happy Birthday Saara! Jordan sends her love also and suggests the Gym Class Heros as a new band to check out! I suggest LOTS of ice cream for every celebration!

    Love you!

    (and thanks for calling me out Sis! - you will be getting payback =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous9:00 AM

    i'd love to stop by
    for blueberry pie!
    and maybe a little rhyme
    on the sly?
    i like to rap
    and i don't know why. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy blog birthday Sus!!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)