Sunday, August 20, 2006

Using up scraps part 2

This by the way is one of our themes next month at AMLT.
You'll see atleast two scrap related projects from me on September 1st.

I'm a self-confessed scrap hoarder.
I need a 12 step program.
Not that I'd take it.
Heheheee.

I hold on to the smallest pieces of pretty paper.
Usually I make good use of them on cards.

Like these flowers made out of tiny KI Memories paper pieces.

Or the sun for my bro's b-day:

My anniversary card:

Baby card:

Birthday card:

And yes, it does have tiny squares from 50 different blue papers.
Sigh.
I said it was bad...

I also used some scraps to make business cards:


And if all else fails, give the scraps to your kid.
Niina made an entire family:

10 comments:

  1. you use scraps better than anyone i know my scraps (or pieces of paper as you call them ) are piling up shout if you want me to send some your way dont want to unload any more on you if its not wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could start a book of what to do with a million little scraps of patterned paper- look at that sweet little family! cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:05 PM

    ROFL ...now I'm becoming as bad as you ...almost! I have an entire box of KI scraps, but not quite as clever as you. I make take me years to use them all! Love all the cards ...especially Niina's little family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:20 PM

    love the scrap family!
    i'm a hoarder of scraps too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE every single one of them. Those flowers are so cute! I hang on to scraps too, I don't care how small they are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I love the cards... I will need to scraplift at least the little squares one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Susanna. I love these cards. Especially the heart anniversary one! And that little paper doll family makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are WONDERFUL Susanna.

    simple, beautifully, incredibly wonderful.

    My favorites are the green hearts and the 50 with blue squares.

    Love the paper dolls.

    Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love that anniversary card!! oh how i love green :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:11 PM

    OMG, you too? a SA hoarder? WOW, i so thought i was the only one...LOLOL! seriously, i had to buy a basket specially for my SA papers. funny thing is, i have 1.5 years worth...LOLOL! i need help, but i LOVE LOVE that you took the plunge & created some cool funky fun goodies w/ yours! Awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)