Sunday, April 01, 2007

ba-da-dum...

That's been the soundtrack in the house since Saara borrowed my bro's electric bass earlier this week. Good to see her enjoying learning.
Me? I'd probably hurt my fingers...heheheee
But I'm real good at retail therapy.
Grin.
Picked up this shopping basket and the bottle bag on friday.
And look at that, they are just the shade of green I love.
I'll be stylin' at the grocery store now.
How's this for a creative self-portrait?
Yup, in the car.
Want to see some cute Easter witches?
I made these in kindergarten. Only one has lost her broom, I have to fix that.
Oh, OK.. here are even cuter witches:



And for those of you going "Huh?", witches on Palm Sunday is a old Finnish tradition.
In fact I explained it all last year on this post.
Witness The Loot:
SWEET!
Literally.
I'll have to show you this cool model of a penguin "city" Saara is working on. I think I'll wait a couple days so she can finish it. It is so cool. Mountains with ski lifts, igloos, a skating rink, a disco...oh and a lighthouse too! All made of PAPER.
I'm very impressed.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:53 PM

    Cute Cute CUTE witches! Love all the new pics Sus. Especially the one of you in the car.
    Nancy M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has such amazing eye candy! Not to mention REAL candy...YOur girls are breathtaking in the wedding shots! Wow, so truly beautiful. Love the one of Mika with Niina. Niina is a mini you! Saara is mini Mika. Both incredibly adorable, esp as witches.

    So glad you are enjoying yourself at work. Seems like you are having some much deserved good times now.

    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness those witches were cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:58 PM

    your witches area adorable!
    and your green shopping bag - I think I need that. It's my favorite green too, afterall

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)