Monday, April 23, 2007

Floral details

Small photos today, click to make them bigger!
On the menu:
Roses and carnations in white tinted with lime and fiery orange.

The maid-of-honor carried a flower ball, dotted with ivy.

Flowergirl bouquets:

I used pretty copper ribbon which I dotted with jeweled pins.

Groom and bestmen:

Janne's had a white rose wired with a bead to match the bride's bouquet.
These also had some copper ribbon around the stems.

Bride's bouquet:

15 BIG roses, each had two glass beads wired to the stems, surrounding them banana leaves folded in half. I gave the bouquet a "tail" of greens and covered the stems with the ribbon and dotted with jewels.

At the reception:


I used all the remaining flowers for these two arrangements.
I loved the colors together.

The last two are still making me smile as I got to bring them home :o)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:00 PM

    you're hired for my next wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow really is there nothing you cant do

    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:25 PM

    Wow! You're goooood! I love these flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)