Or the reason why my iPod is now filled with Billy Joel's greatest hits.
Finnish Idols 2007.
And mainly these two fellows:
Ari Koivunen
and Kristian Meurman. (he was my personal favorite... sigh)
Ari just won the whole competition.
He could have won hearts by that babyface alone.
But then there's that VOICE.
It stops you.
If you feel adventurous go check his Deep Purple cover of Perfect Strangers on You Tube.
Ian Gillan, watch out!
Once You Tube has tonight's vocals on there I'll share Ari's opposition: Anna.
That girl can sing.
Our third run of Idols was the best yet.
I enjoyed watching every episode.
But is there an upside for Idols being gone from Thursday nights?
Yes there is.
ER is back on.... [grin].
Yes, but Suski, someone should tell Ari Billy Joel is AMERICAN, not BRITISH lol! Gotta love a Finnish-British-English accent. Seriously were those the judges, and were they kicking back drinking beers? Because that's what American Idol needs: a few brewskis to lighten the mood and/or detract from Sanjaya. Iiro enjoyed watching Ari. I think Jussu should be a judge!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, and thanks for the taste of Finland. Love you!