
Just look at this table called Illusion.
Makes me smile.
I was leafing through this designer catalog the other day and decided to show you what made me smile. I like designers who are not faraid to step outside boundaries. The ones who break a few rules and make something extraordinary.

Guess what these utensils are called... Open Air.
Ha!

I've seen this in real life. Look at the shadow it makes.
Maple leaves.
Ingenious.

Oh to have a beach to light up with flower pots.

This one made me giggle...
It's called Capt'n Hook.
Best part?
Cheap and easy to make yourself.

Love the thought of a shy chandelier....

Now here's a thought....
Wrap a photo around your washing machine!

And this last stepladder/chair is something I want for my kitchen.
In red maybe.
Hey Santa.... I've been extra good this year....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Oh do tell :)