Monday, August 06, 2007

Last week of freedom

Schools start next Monday.
And the girls are thrilled/bummed respectively.
Looks like I'll start work then also.
Details still being worked out.

So I'll be making most of my week.
The weather is beautiful, so naturally I'm going into the basement to paint in the sauna, that's logical right? I'll also be doing laundry, continue building the dollhouse, maybe scrap one project and ship the girls off to my dad's on Thursday. We'll pick them up on Sunday when we go that way to a confirmation.

The girls slept in a tent in the backyard last night. I thought they's be back inside as soon as the first odd night sound would make them think of monsters, but no. They stayed the entire night and apparently had a blast.

I've managed to make a few more mini things, I'll post photos later this week.

Tawny, I owe you an email...
I think we skipped the whole Christmas in July thing. Just remembered it. Shall we make new plans? Two Christmases for the price of one? Hehehee..

I won cool stamps and embellishments at Sharyn's blog!
I'm so excited, I haven't tried Technique Tuesday stuff before.

What else... hmmm...

It's our 14th anniversary tomorrow and we have no plans.
That I know of.
And I'm pretty darn sure no plans will emerge unless I make them, heh.
But just in case he happens to read this in time:
a bottle of bubbly and some pretty flowers are enough.
And consider my nameday sorted out, ok? (it's on the 11th)
I ordered two books for myself from Play.com last night.
So it's all good.

Alrighty then, off to hang laundry and paint some radiators.

2 comments:

Oh do tell :)