Or as I like to refer to it: the four letter F-word.
Heh.
August has lived up to its thundery ways, loving it.
Only this morning I could see my breath.
The sky looks paler.
And it's getting harder to dress the kids in the morning.
Because it's cool in the morning, but warm in the afternoon.
Lets put it this way:
I'm buying Niina a bigger backpack tomorrow.
So there's room for her school books and raingear and sweater.
And yes, getting her gear packed does give me less time to get myself ready. Luckily 1st graders don't care if my hair is all over the place or my socks don't match. Weeellll...the mornings are getting darker and sometimes you just can't tell a dark grey and black sock apart... especially when your eyes aren't open.
I am glad that working in school doesn't require snappy dressing. Comfy clothing is the key. I'm squatting down so many times a day I'm giving my thighs good exercise. And banging my knees in kid sized chairs. Bruises are a daily occurance.
I did get to scrap a few pages this weekend. It had been a few weeks.
I'll see if I can get some more pages done this week and I could even show some here. Several are for the next two AMLT galleries. Plus there's another scrapping project that'll be revealed soon.
OK, I have bills to pay (tuitions... ouch.. now I could use a faculty discount on those, heheheee), pap smear to schedule (not looking forward to that either), minutes of a meeting to type out and still do some weights for my troublesome shoulders before I crash.
And I forgot to buy cereal.... great.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Oh do tell :)