Monday, October 08, 2007

So hey... it's October!

I need to find some pumpkins...
And make a Halloweenish banner.. I have an idea for it.

It was pouring down this morning.
Sideways.
Lets put it this way... I had on my rainboots, weatherproof coat and an umbrella.
My toes were dry.
And my hair.. kinda.
The rest of me was soaked.

Great way to start a Monday.
Sigh.

Actually this week looks so much more relaxed than the last one.
I was literally running on empty by last night.
It was the weekend of the Fall Bazaar at school which was completely organized by us 6th grade parents, all profits going towards the camp school trip to England in May. I spent six hours at school on Saturday and and ten hours yesterday.
I'm so glad it's over and done with.
Phew.

Tomorrow I have a short day and am heading out to town in the afternoon with a friend. On Wednesday I have a hair appointment! Wooo hoo!
Doing a happy dance, this appointment is long overdue.

Okie dokie.. I have a cranky kid, a montain of laundry and some emails to catch up on.
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)