Sunday, March 02, 2008

The bits of green in my day


Yes, green is my favorite color.

And exactly this shade of green.
That's my favorite cardigan.

These have kept me warm all "winter".


My daily calendar.


The lamp upstairs.
It has a picture of the leaf of a lily in the valley on it.

It hangs above a green couch that used to be my grandmother's.
Who knows.. maybe this green thing is genetic?


Ummm.. yes.. I chose my toothpaste completely based on color.


The pearl bracelet I bought for my bro's wedding.


And my fave Moomin character mug.
On a green napkin.


The napkin and this candle + plate were my birthday gift chosen by Niina.
Based on Mom's favorite color.
I've tought them well :)


Happy pincushion.


Guest towels...


And most important of all, my bag.
Holds all I need at work.


Have a happy spring green day!

PS. It's still flipping snowing here.... sigh.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:30 PM

    I love this, Susanna!

    That's my favorite color, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:49 PM

    I love your daily calender book! Your green things are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think maybe that's why we get along so well...I think it's a green thing. I'm wearing green now! Love my green sandals and green bracelet.

    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post!! I was thinking, that's exactly what my house looks like, as long as you replace all things "green" with "red!"

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)