Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Views from Stockholm

Over the weekend the girls and I (plus a few other people) took a trip to check out the Stockholm miniature fair. We visited there last spring and this might become our little tradition.
You'll find more photos of the minis here.

A few photos of the old town center, Gamla Stan:


The girls with two of Saara's classmates.
We ate waffles and some awesome raspberry pie in this cool Art Cafe.

Loved their candy dispensers...
Niina liked this store:
I really liked this squirrel/bat blanket.

I want this store in Helsinki.
Pure inspiration.

A home/clothes store with a house florist...
Gotta love that.
Our ride.
That's four people's mini shopping :)
And Niina's new sleepy bear Lotta.


While we were gone spring really hit town.
It was so lovely on Tuesday.
Walking with no hat, no gloves, coat open and the wind blowing knots in my hair.
And relishing the fact that I was wearing no hat, needed no gloves, could keep my coat open and have the wind blowing knots in my hair.
Pure bliss.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see Stockholm!

    Great minis

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)