Friday, May 22, 2009

Last Saturday

What..?
You think I can't read your thoughts?
I know you are thinking I'm the world's slowest blogger.. always a week or two behind.
Ha.
Just you wait until summer vacation!
You won't know what hit you.
*grin*

Cutie time.

I love newborns... all that eyebrow action.
It's like she's looking at me and wondering what is that black thing you keep sticking at my face..
Hey auntie... just you wait...

OK, so last Saturday was her christening.
Little Julia slept like a log during it all, and boy was my right bicep in pain. This is not a featherweight little chick anymore. Almost 5kg already!
And the priest kept going on and on and on and on and on... seriously, the first christening I've attended where the devil was mentioned, not once but three or four... this was one fire and brimstone kind of priest.

But we did finally get to the christening itself (me with a shaking arm by this this point, heh).


Look at those cheeks.


Her first present from her godmother (that would be me).
I figure you need to start them young ;)


She's so sweet.

1 comment:

  1. She is quite adorable. Congratulations again, God mother.

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)