Going through my files I realized I had even MORE pages I hadn't shared with you yet, but am able to do so now. These have been either AMLT or Inspiroidu pages... that was pretty much all I could handle up until now.
So, more England photos...
-Thames-

Our first morning there, I did some paper weaving here.
-oh yes-

I'd take Longleat House as a summer cottage any day :) You could lose your kids and significant other and not find them for weeks if need be...
-look up-

Inside Warwick Castle, those ceilings were amazing. Lots of velvet here.. on the paper and the leaves.
-#67-
Living inside the house of a chainsmoker..ewww...
And a few other pages.
-chicken parmegiana-
-relay race-

This was about repetition of one photo. Finally managed to use those felt KI flowers too.
-12-

This was about repetition of one photo. Finally managed to use those felt KI flowers too.
-12-








fabulousness! love that you documented ER
ReplyDeleteLOVE your ER page ...my fav show! it was great that I never missed a beat, even in Finland :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful pages. Congrats on finishing night school!!! Proud of you ;)
ReplyDelete