Friday, May 08, 2009

Lets' play rewind...

..and do a little backtracking on this past week or so?
Is that OK?
Maybe by Tuesday we'll be back to present time, heh..
You see, I've had my camera with me, so I have plenty of photos to share :)

But I'll start with May Day.
We spent most of it (from 3pm to 11.30pm) with sweet dear friends.
Niina and Jaakko had more food that the eight of us could ever have finished in one go.. or two..come to think of it. And three sorts of chocolatey desserts..mmm...

True to form our kids put up a play for us, they do this every single time we get together. This one was by far the best they've produced so far!

The performace took place out in the yard.


The play was called A Day in Finland.


This is the trash being collected early in the morning.


Emergency medicine...


..just cuteness...


..siblings playing...



..a forgetful news anchor..

We were in stitches by this part.

Partners in crime :D



..a tv show...


..our glasses kept magically refilling.. no wait.. I remember emptying my glass just twice so that means I had three glasses..right? That's my story and I'm sticking to it.


..fireman...hehee...


...bank robbing pirates..

I missed the cutest Spiderman ever saving the planet from a meteorote (no it wasn't a meteorite..meteorote) as said meteorote (that looked suspiciously like the glider in one of the previous photos) hit me right on my collarbone..!

Final fireworks.


One of them wouldn't pop as it was really tight..



All in all a FABULOUS time was had by all.
The kids kept on going and going and going...


Even the smelly cheeses didn't repel them.
Next time it's a barbecue at our house.
I might have to make four kinds of dessert ;)

1 comment:

  1. Looks fun and the food sounds delish! I miss Finland, a year ago I was counting the days. I want to go back!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)