But amazingly the title of this post has nothing to do with Alice..
However it does have something to do with a rabbit.
Not sure if it was white..
..or late :)
Saara got me to look at our neighbor's roof by asking if those are rabbit tracks..

What? On the roof?
I got out my zoom lens and well, zoomed.
Yup, those sure look like rabbit tracks to me... but how did it ever get on the roof???

Poor bunny.
Strange bunny.
Strange bunny.
..curioser and curioser...

A squirrel, surely, I think...
ReplyDeleteMy theory is that an Eagle scooped up a rabbit, the rabbit proved too much to handle, so he dropped it and it landed on the roof.
ReplyDeleteThat would have to have been a GIANT squirrel.. the tracks are too big..
ReplyDeleteThose are squirrel tracks. :)And the individual hasn't necessarily been any larger than the "normal ones". Squirrel tracks usually look quite big compared to the size of the animal. Altough I must say that other theories sounded much more interesting than my explanation... :D
ReplyDeleteoravahan se, jäniksellä tulee vuorojäljet etujaloista ja liian pienet jänöksi.
ReplyDelete