Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Some scrapbooking


These little brads are one of my favorite supplies...


I spent saturday scrapping.. got five layouts done, four for future Inspiroidu blog challenges :) (link is on the sidebar there)

But I do have some other ones I can show you all now.

-10 months-

I used the negative of some acrylic ghost shapes as background.

-art-


-tappins coach-

I still have some photos from our camp school trip to scrap...

-life is beautiful-

And live with no regrets..

-life is good-

The story behind this photo can be read here.
It's a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Näin tuon tastalla vilahtavan Depp & Burton leiskan Inspiksessä ja pitää heti hehkuttaa että se on ihan mahtava!! IHANA!!
    (ja ei, osasyyllisenä mun ihastukseen ei todellakaan ole se että ootan ton Liisan näkemistä ku kuuta nousevaa!)
    Tosi jännä leiska, ihana se liila Liisa! Miten se on tehty? Niin nätti <3

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)