#128- art

My way of documenting our visit to Musee Orsay. You're not allowed to take photos inside, but I did buy a postcard.
It's quite something else to see these masterworks up close and personal.
#129- felt pens
-Library rat-

A Finnish saying for someone who really loves libraries.. Niina's one.

I drew the title with felt pens and cut it out.
Then some of our trip photos on pages:
-Vacation-

-C'est merveilleux-

Crammed soooo many photos on this one :)
-Tuileries-
sigh...
Yes the title is crooked.. by the time I realized it the letters were NOT budging..

But I do love these cork details..fun.
-Galeries Lafayette-

-Doing Disney-

The cool rose ribbon was completely flattened by the scanner... :)

-Eiffel-

Have you noticed my theme on these pages? Most of the background papers are from the Basic Grey Basics line and the colors reflect the French flag.. so red, white and blue with some kraft. I wanted to keep the look somehow unified.
Then some other pages:
This one is my new favorite!
-Matrioska's are pop-










No comments:
Post a Comment
Oh do tell :)