Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project Life, week three


You know what I'm enjoying most about this project?
I get to use all those odds and ends of supplies I have hanging around.
Remnant stickers, random decorations, old alphas :)

I'm also enjoying adding stuff ON the photos themselves.






I went with three photos from Saara's Ring day at school.
At our school the day our 9th graders get their class rings, the 8th graders throw them a party and they go out for lunch. Dressed so sharp :)






And Niina's ten years old today!
Yay!

6 comments:

  1. Ihanalta näyttää tämäkin projekti. :) Paljon onnea päivänsankarille!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onnittelut synttärisankarille!

    Sain tänään aloitettua oman PL-projektini, kun ekat tilatut kuvat tulivat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pages show that you are enjoying this project - continue having fun.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ihana nähdä miten tää sun albumi edistyy, näyttää jo nyt niin kovin kivalta!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Myöhästyneet onnittelut kymmenvuotiaalle!
    Kiva nähdä millaisia asioita ihmiset tallentaa 365 kirjoihinsa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mikä ihana, ihana, ihana, IHANA yllätys. Helppoa kommentointia, ihanaa ihanaa! Voi kun moni, moni, moni tekisi perässä tämän saman.

    Ihana on toki Project Lifekin! :) *oma rästissä*

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)