I got me some goodies in the mail :)

Lovely Japanese washi-tapes from here.

Yummy happy cotton twine from here.
And a box filled with colorful lovelies from AMLT.. sheer goodness!


And in honor of this lovely sunshine that makes it feel like spring.. Amy Butler fabrics that will be turned into a new bag for me.
And maybe a little something else too... ;)
I haven't forgotten my handmade pledge on Facebook...
I haven't forgotten my handmade pledge on Facebook...
There were lovely colorful bolts on three tables.
Like a kid in a candy store.. I wanted it all!
I'm seriously thinking of going back in the near future and get just a little bit of twenty fabrics for a quilt. One like this one.. or like this one :D
I'm off to scrapbook this itch away..

What a lovely selection of goodies - you are going to have such fun playing.
ReplyDeleteToni :o)