
I came across this the other day... I must have been on 1st or 2nd grade when I started this..
I remember it was a doll dress set that came ready cut in a flat box.
In the past ...ummm... decades, pieces have been lost. The sleeves are gone. And I can't figure out what that top piece is for..
This is the first time I ever used a sewing machine :)
I'd love to think of a special way to preserve this..
As for my other two remaining UFOs, of the three I mentioned beginning of the year, they are finished!
One was this pillowcase, that only needed ironing to set the paint.
I know.. ironing.. sheesh..

The other was this set of cross-stitched pictures that needed frames.
I had the frames.. all I had to do was spray paint them matte black.

I must say that my box with gifts ready to go is filling up nicely!
Although the pillowcase is mine ;)
Well done on getting stuck into your UFOs - the cross stitch looks lovely and the pillow is great.
ReplyDeleteNot sure what you could do with the dolly's dress...perhaps a collage of some sort?
Toni :o)
usein niissä kanagas dusseissa tai maaleissa riitä myös uunin laitaminen (ylensa 150c 5 minutia tms) se on vielä helpompi, mutta tiedän myös miten asiat jää keksen siitä kaiken helpomasta jutusta pitkäksi ajaksi
ReplyDeletewell done for finishing off your some projects, how lovley finding something from you past, bet it made you really smile.
ReplyDelete