I mean, how could I resist? The kitchen towels are made of this soft flour sack material. I bought one for me and one for a friend. Of course it's far too petty to use for anything but to dry your hands :P
Etsy, naturally..
Last month I spent a day choosing and printing out photos as well as using a few old ones. Then framing and hanging up. I've been wanting to do something like this ever since we had our family pics taken. The frames are all Ribba ones from Ikea. I love how dimensional they are. I had four old ones that were wood colored, so out came the matte black spray paint.

They hang on our upstairs landing. I smile every time I see them.
I also stumbled across this idea somewhere online this summer. The lamp is a cheap one from Ikea. The negatives my Mom's old ones from the 50's. I came across a bunch of these old negatives and chose ones I either had the photo already, or ones that I felt I could spare. I've realized I cannot save everything. Using them is the next best option. They were Mod-podged onto the lamp.



Vau. Tuo lamppu on tosi hieno! Siis miten sen oikein teit? (Minulle Mod-podge=?)
ReplyDeleteYour photo arrangement is super.
ReplyDeleteLove your lamp - what a lovely way to save memories.
Toni xx
Love that collage and those super duper towels! very cool!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely goodies for your home
ReplyDelete