(photo is completely unrelated, but you can't just have a post without a photo, right? Besides you get to see how silly I get while baking..heh..)
Today's list, in no particular order
scrap one page- get a Flat Stanley package ready to mail back (Nolan, it's coming, I promise!)
load one,load two,load three, load four, load five of laundry, the weather is great for line drying :D (the rest will be done on Sunday)go to the grocery storevacuum downstairsnagkeep teen motivated to clean the upstairsmake sure the kids clean the bathrooms p.r.o.p.e.r.l.y.- lacquer baseboards (moved until tomorrow says Mika) :)
- crochet more on the nearly ready baby blanket while watching a movie, it came a long way during yesterday's drive visiting (this proved difficult as we watched the movie on the big screen in darkness.. good movie though, Tourist, with Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie..set in Venice..so beautiful)
clean the ovenclean the oven in the other housechange wilted flowers to fresh onescut down the dead thorny rosebush that catches me in the arm every time I walk by it to hang up laundry
Off I go.. I'll come and update!
I love the photo.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Toni xx