Thursday, June 19, 2014

Camp school- day 8

Last bit of packing, returned my extremely sweet house keys to our hosts and headed out to one last stop before our flight home.

...raining, again..

This is where we ended up at.
The Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour.

I visited this place two years ago on my own, potterhead that I am :)
You can see more photos and my impressions of the place from those posts here, here and here.
And yes, I loved it on the second visit too.

Niina and I in the Mirror of Erised.

The girls practiced wand moves.
Swish and flick.

Pirjo, Mikko and I hopped in Mr. Weasley's Anglia.
Pirjo's driving was a bit iffy...

Knowing this does take a bit from the magic..

I just love the art department.

The castle.
The castle... still jaw dropping.

And then... 
up in the air.

The next day was Mother's Day and I could not get off the couch.
Utterly exhausted.

Great trip though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)