Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Catching up

It seems I'm continually trying to catch up.
I just have so many things on my to-do-list.
I need more hours in the day...easier said than done when the daylight diminishes by minutes every day, LOL!

I need to make 5 more altered postcards for a swap.
I want to find the perfect cards first.

I need to substitute one DT layout.
I want to work on that one now, but it'll have to wait a few hours.

I need to wash the upstairs windows.
I want to do anything but that. (Sharyn, I need you!!!) :oP

I need to make baby pages for a gift album.
I want to stop procrastinating on this.

I need to pay bills.
I want new shoes...

I need to start thinking about Christmas presents.
I want to move the holidays to January...

I need to....oh so many things...
I want to...sigh...

Guess I'll just go load the washing machine, turn on the dishwasher and head to the grocery store...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:58 PM

    Hilarious!!! I need to make one of these too!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)