* Amazement over just how many pieces a small alarm clock amounts to after being thrown on the floor. Or something like that...all I got from Saara was a handful of clock parts and a mumble about some accident due to making her bed. I'm not sure I want to know more. She was grumpy. I wisely hid my smile.
* Niina's little hand grasping a hold of mine while we walked to preschool.
* Fun thread on the PUB board on 2Peas.
* Finding an interview of a friend in the newspaper.
* The October Creating Keepsakes in my mailbox!!!
* Reading Tia's blog entry http://http://tiabennett.typepad.com/silly_as_it_sounds/ (don't know how to make that link look savvy)
* Giving away a big pile of Mika's clothes away. Now I have room for my clothes in the closet!
* Walking to the store and immediately knowing what to make for dinner. Now that is cool.
* The rare sunny and warm fall day. I'm hoping we got all our September rain in August.
* It's only coming up on 3pm and there is no reason why my day should go downhill from here ;o)
Fun list S!!! Gotta love the simple things in a day!
ReplyDelete