So I challenge you to name your top 5 (no DH's allowed!) either in a comment here or on your own blog.
1. Johnny Depp
*sigh*

2. George Clooney
It's those eyes...

3. Viggo Mortensen
Love the bohemian artist 'thing'

4. Roman Sebrle
I'll watch this decathlonist anytime!

5. Bono
Just sexy as heck.
And this, this is just for Shelby :o)
Ville Valo of HIM in his short hair....
1. MMM-MMM-Matthew McConaughey
ReplyDelete2. Johnny Depp
3. Antonio Banderes
4. Richard Gere
5. Harrison Ford
You can tell I'm fourty something!
I am definitely on board with the Johnny Depp and George Clonney ones though after seeing "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" Johnny Depp is not quite as sexy to me... I am still having a hard time getting over him with a dorky bob and lipstick, LOL
ReplyDeleteI would add to those 2
--Colby Donaldson (from Survivor Season 2 -- Australian Outback)
--Orlando Bloom (no I am not a teenage girl...LOL)
--Noah Wylie or Matt Le Blanc (this may be more driven by my love of these shows and their characters than their looks... who knows)
I am sure I would change my picks tomorrow if I could... LOL