To all my friends reading this.
*smooches*
Quite an ordinary tuesday here.
I've been working on a mini album for ebay (got to use some of this stash... geeezzzz) in between taking and picking Niina to and from preschool, shoveling snow, stalking the mailman, making snacks and watching the Olympics (well more listening than watching... the tv is on but in the next room LOL).
The mailman did bring one box today. I was hoping that it would be the fun box for the girls from auntie Tawny and uncle Mark, but alas, that one didn't show up yet. I'm confident it'll come tomorrow. The box I did get was filled with scrapping goods I had ordered, including an album to put my pages in, yipppeeee!
Niina has the neighbor girl over and Saara brought a classmate home so I have four girls wreaking havoc upstairs. In just a bit I'll walk to the grocery store to pick up some basics, like bread. And maybe chocolate, it is Valentine's Day after all :o)

Your card is beautiful!
ReplyDelete