Monday, February 06, 2006

Just lovely...

...do you know what happens when you walk outside in -22C (-8F) weather?

You take that first breath and start hacking like a chainsmoker. Basically your lungs are screaming at you "ARE YOU INSANE?". But they do recover. In a few minutes.
Then, after you've walked those few minutes, tears start streaming down your cheeks. Making your cheeks freeze even more. Then the tears start freezing in your lashes, so every time you bat your eyelids, the upper and lower lashes get stuck frozen together.
I know Courtney knows what I'm talking about...

I'm so over winter at this point, LOL!

Although it does look pretty through the window.


Sorry, it took me longer to finish our tour. I took Saturday off and we had a lovely lazy day. On Sunday we visited my in-law's, came home late, tired and over fed. Heheheee...

So up the stairs-

This is the upstairs tv/play room


Niina's room right ahead.


I'll be doing some painting here this coming summer. Pretty pinks and greens with a dash of yellow.

Quick look into the bathroom


Next up is Saara's room.

A boxed IKEA shelf waiting to be hung up and my my... she did make her bed this morning, although all the furry toys were left in a huge pile on the floor :oP

Through the double doors into our bedroom.

No bedpread... LOL.

Another room waiting for a facelift. After 6+ years of blue we are thinking chocolate, to warm it up a bit.

This is what the cold weather does to the window. Pretty... and telling us new insulation tape might be a good idea...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:35 PM

    ooooh, I remember that cold. The eyebrows freeze right up!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:56 PM

    Ooooooh, I'm loving all your house pictures! So clean and pretty. And the yard is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:59 PM

    Thank you! :-) One happy camper here!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my sis!

    Love, Tawny

    p.s. AIRMAIL!!!! He sprung for it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)