Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Focusing

Sometimes I feel so ADD.
I know it is all just exitement and eagerness to start a new project.
But the thing is I have to finish something before starting something else, right?
My brain refuses to accept this.
It just sticks fingers to its ears and goes "LALALALALLALALALALALLAAAAA!!!"

Take for example the quilt I have worked on for Saara for..coughcoughsevenyearscoughcough.
It sits where I see it half done every day.
I finally picked it up the other day and just sewed.
And all it took was about three hours to finish it!

Now why wasn't I able to do that earlier?
Well, almost finish it.
I had started it with ambitions to hand quilt flowers on it.
Yeah..not happening...
So I have a few stitches to take off before I can throw it i
n the wash and call it done.
Now if I could just find that handy seam ripper tool...it was just on my desk...geeezzzz..

Now I'm itching to start two minialbums.
This all stems from getting a box in the mail yesterday packed with new KI Memories goodies.
My mind just jumps straight into 5th gear.
Buuuuuuutttt....
There are a few things that need to be finished first.
Besides, I still need photos for both albums.
Yeah, kind of a big one that.
And first this corner of mine needs to be organized better as it is OVERFLOWING.
So trip to IKEA for a shelf and boxes and fun stuff so I can pretty it up.

I already prettied my 'essential tools jar' up.

One more major accomplishment:
I finished my wedding album last night.
Now there's a TA-DAAA!
I'll share it later today.

Now I need to get off-line as I see big black clouds rolling in..and over me.. so humid this morning, it really does need a thunderstorm.
And I like those.
Now come on Mother Nature, give me some noise!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:15 PM

    Ikea should market a scrapbooking line. They seriously have everything I could ever want.

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)