Monday, July 24, 2006

Mirror, mirror on the wall...


...walls really, and the floor and the ceiling...

We were at
Heureka, the local science center yesterday.
They had a couple interesting exhibits: Mirrors in Mind and Me Games.


We played some fun games and then learned all sorts of cool stuff with mirrors.

Could someone please point us in the right direction?
heheheee...

We also tested out the wind generator outside in the Galilei park.


I can flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy............!

Now this was cool.
You know those little round stickers they give you as a ticket?
There's a wall outside you can add yours to and make art.

Very Pisarro.
Google the name...

Today we were at the park.

I was there with some printed photography lessons.
I have to figure out this shutter speed business.

I did learn to take a panning shot though:

Girls, would you zoom past me, just back and forth for a while?
Cool technique.

Storm front approaching...better go turn this machine off!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:05 AM

    love love love these pictures! the mirrors would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:43 AM

    great photos! I love the panning shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great photo's and like the sticker wall !

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a fun time was had by all! Great mirror shots

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)