Thursday, July 06, 2006

Giggling

I was fixing myself something to eat and started looking for something to read (as I was dining alone... I've always loved reading at the table....yes got into trouble too...).
Looked in the kitchen bookshelf, leafed through a pile of magazines and finally went to the living room bookshelf.
After a bit I looked to the top shelf.
WHAM.
How had I forgotten those books?!

I have five books by Robert Fulghum.
I picked "Uh-oh" to read.

It is impossible to read his books and be grumpy.
I find myself giggling all the time.

Such powerful truths.
Like this one:

Uh-huh + oh-wow +uh-oh +oh, God = ah-hah!

Now go read.
I will.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:36 PM

    i love books that make me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel - he still makes me laugh too! And Tom Robbins of course!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)