I had to get my ribbons to fit in three big jars.
So I weeded out all doubles etc.
Put bunches in a basket for present wrapping purposes.
The rest I made fit in those jars.
That still left me with two big piles to share.
Your job is to post that you have read today's post and tomorrow (friday) I'll draw two names from a hat.
Please choose your preferred pile.
#1

#2

We are talking some serious ribbons here, folks.
Come on... I know you're reading...
***edited to add***
I so love watching people crawling out of the woodwork!
heheheee...
And another scrapping Finn, coool!
(PS. Minna, miten bloggerilla saa ääkköset toimimaan? Niin kuin näet ne menee ihan hullusti mulla...aaarrgghhh)
OOOOOOOOOOOh this is music to my ribbon loving heart ! Actually like both but if I have to choose I'll choose pile nr. 2 in the lottery !
ReplyDeletegrts, D@nielle
aaaaaaaaaargh changed my mind, I want to go for pile nr. 1 in the hat hihi
ReplyDeletegr, D@nielle
I read :) Just usually on bloglines...and well, forget to comment. COOL ribbon, no. 1?
ReplyDeleteof course i read...AND post comments! Now that's some hefty ribbon bits girl. I'll chose #2 in the lotto.
ReplyDeleteOh man, seems like I have to quit lurking and leave a comment :) I'll go for pile no 2 :)
ReplyDeleteOsallistun minäkin arvontaan;)
ReplyDeleteI go for pile number 2.
I love that first pile. The "Smiles" jumped right out at me. :O)
ReplyDeletealmost at 10,000, Sus.
ReplyDeletethat's some yummy ribbon- are you sure you want to share??!
I like Pile #1
mulla on asetukset näin: settings, formatting, encoding universal unicode UTF-8, koita auttaako? voi olla että oon saanu ne toimimaan hyvällä onnellakin :)
ReplyDeleteok ...you caught me, LOL!! don't check in as often as I should, but still need my Suski fix & see what I'm missing back in Finland. can never pass up an opp. for more ribbon ...#1 or #2??? so hard to decide, but thinking #2 ...see a few hints of earth tones in there!
ReplyDeleteouch on Saara' nose! ...the bird too, LOL! so great to hear your mom is doing better :)
Hey Sis! I am in San Diego, CA reading your blog (LOL) It is an ADDICTION!!! Don't need ribbon but wanted to say I love you!
ReplyDeleteI like pile #2!
ReplyDeletegreetings from Washington state!