


It's been coming down for 30 minutes.
The forecast is for 20cm/8inches in 24 hours.
Hello winter!
It's cozy up with hot chocolate kinda day.
Of course the kid in that photo there was jumping up and down for joy when she got home from school.
Me?
I have a sneaky suspicion I need to shovel snow still today.
But before that I had to do this:

It looks like the ghost is smiling... there's a dimple in the pumpkin.
As for my view...
This was taken 5 minutes ago:

Certainly more white.
Who cares?
Because
- I bought the last needed winter gear on saturday
- I have candles and firewood
- winter tires are on the car
- left over goulash in the fridge
- and some red wine in the cupboard
Life is good.
i find it funny that you can get pumpkins there even though no one does the halloween thing really. ;)
ReplyDeleteand we totally got snow here too.
wow thats the most creative pumpkin i have ever seen but that does not surprise me seein as its you.
ReplyDeleteNic