I just love the little mop in the corner of the kitchen, as if some tiny former occupant has just readied the house for sale! ADORABLE!!
i think you need to go into business!
this is perciously wonderful!!
it looks supurb! I bet the new owners can't wait to move in!
Ai kun ihana tämäkin nukkekoti:)
wow, i seriously love what you do to doll houses!especially the colours.what lucky little girls you have to have a momma like you.
ooooo!! how cool... now I want a daughter...
Oh do tell :)
I just love the little mop in the corner of the kitchen, as if some tiny former occupant has just readied the house for sale! ADORABLE!!
ReplyDeletei think you need to go into business!
ReplyDeletethis is perciously wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteit looks supurb! I bet the new owners can't wait to move in!
ReplyDeleteAi kun ihana tämäkin nukkekoti:)
ReplyDeletewow, i seriously love what you do to doll houses!
ReplyDeleteespecially the colours.
what lucky little girls you have to have a momma like you.
ooooo!! how cool... now I want a daughter...
ReplyDelete