Tuesday, October 10, 2006

On my mind today


It wouldn't be a bad thing to light a candle today in memory of Anna Politkovskaya.
A brave woman not afraid to speak the truth.
Refused to be afraid.

Her funeral was held today in Moscow.

The newspaper didn't have too many good news this morning.
Don't you just hate that?
Whatever happened to reporting about the good stuff?

What's good in your life today?
I am interested to know.

Me?
-I have an appointment with the eye doc so I can get my new glasses soon.
-Niina's taking a nap.
-it's a tomato soup kinda day, mmmm....
-and I realized a little break from scrapping can be a good thing
My dear Laura, I keep forgetting to thank you! Niina loved her shimmering bike gear! You are the best!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:20 AM

    it's a tomato soup kind of day here too. except i don't have any tomato soup. thanksgiving leftovers it is.

    what's good in my day:
    -it hasn't snowed yet though it keeps threatening to
    -we're having thanksgiving leftovers
    -most of my assignments for the next two weeks are finished

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)