So what is that banner photo of, huh?
Christmas lights, windows..and my reflection.
Last December we took a cruise to Stockholm. This photo was taken from our cabin window (our cabin faced the inside of the ship as during winter months the seaside cabins are cooooollllldddd) of the lights swaying gently. It was windy and the ship was swaying too...
Now there lies a challenge btw... try walking with high heels as the floor tilts to the right...take five steps and it tilts to the left...and on and on it went. Then try that after a couple glasses of wine... Talk about finding your "sea-legs".
Today I have been at the school organizing a class bake sale.
I think we did pretty good. Our last bake sale a month ago broke an all-time record.
We made 311 euros. That's $410.
From brownies, muffins and cookies.
I'm curious to hear what we made this time.
I should start vacuuming...
It's friday.
Vacuuming day.
In just a bit.
Then I have to set up some lights in the dining room.
I was all ready to set up the star lights to the bedroom yesterday, but realized I had no replacement bulbs. And my supermarket didn't carry the kind. I think I need to call IKEA to see if they sell bulbs only. If not, I'll have to trash my lights...sniff.
The girls were eager to open their advent calendars today. Our house elf Alarik had brought some dollhouse furniture :o)
Oh joy!
And excitement!
And 23 more morning to go!
Yippeee!
And as it is the first of the month, do go check out the fabulous new layouts by the AMLT design team. This team will be staying on (yay, for purely selfish reasons, as I love the team and Jill and the shop) and Jill has some exciting things planned for next year. Like a store blog. With challenges and contests. Fun times ahead.
OK, I better go bake some goodies as my bro and his fiancé are coming by tonight.
Yeah... and vacuum.
Oy.
love your banner - it has a certain holiday iciness to it.
ReplyDelete