Tuesday, December 05, 2006

More rain

And a short school day.
Tomorrow is Independence Day for us.
Perfect mall day.

Had to find a 40th b-day...oh...a 80th b-day (40+40, heh) present. Ended up choosing some Villeroy & Boch glassware in a pretty mauve color.

Got home and just vegged.
And made these guys.
Cute, aren't they?
About 1 1/4 inch (3cm) tall and made of 2 pipecleaners.

Hey, did I show the close-up of Saara's house all lit up?
I've now figured out how to hide those ugly wires coming down..
Just need some supplies and a bit of time.
Soon.
Now if only Niina's house kit would arrive so I could get it done in time for Christmas!
PS. I added a Flickr badge of my banners below the Christmas journal :o)

1 comment:

  1. love the layouts you are displaying on your slide.

    cute bears!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)