
I decided on a tarp roof on it, it's made from a fruit baggie.
The front yard still needs work, but that goes on the back burner as I want to start building our shopping center! That is my summer project.

And here's Mary, she's come to water the seedlings.


I made the seedling trays and potting table as well.
What do you think she planted?

Poppies, pansies and marigolds!
that is so cute!
ReplyDeleteOMG I would need a magnifying glass if I made those tiny seedlings. Looks amazing though...great job!
ReplyDeleteGoodness graciousness! Du är helt fantastisk! Wow. I wish I was Mary, just a little younger...
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh... I love this! I've always been intrigued by miniatures. Someday I'd love to try out the hobby.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the inspiration.
I also loved the miniature food in the newest post. Did you make all that?
Very cool!
Hugs,
Dana