
Way back in the corner of our yard is a wannabe veggie garden.
Some years it is, some not.
This year Saara really wanted to grow veggies and flowers.
Saturday was planting time.
I had to cut our hedge bushes way down, as the snow had bent them right over where we needed to plant.

We have basil, marjoram, sage, peas, beans, salad and flowers.
And the two cherry tomatos we bought.
As the seedlings will take about 2 weeks to emerge, I thought a little instant gratification was called for.
The empty pots wait for our sweet pea and geranium seedlings. Still climatizing those.
And no, I didn't plant those two tulips here.
In fact I have no idea of how they ended up growing here.
However, they are delightful.
oh I love veggie gardens. I think it's a hoot that you and I are planting at the same time. Ours will go in this weekend, the nights have been too chilly until now.
ReplyDelete