Monday, May 28, 2007

Hungry?


How about some sausage?

Or cucumbers?

There's also lettuce and cauliflower.

Not to mention some veggie soup.

Or are you more of a breakfast person?
How about a dutch baby pancake?
With some maple syrup and powdered sugar?

Onion braid.

Onion details.


I also have some pork pies.

All very good, if you a 1:12 scale doll person living in a dollhouse.
Heh.

I have plans to make some more next week and add some healthy foods into my Etsy store.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:57 PM

    you are insane! i don't know how you make such tiny little things! you inspired me to make a dutch baby for breakfast though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy blogger. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my heavens, those are AMAZING. you are so cool. :) do you use polymer clay? or what things have you found that work well? how on earth did you make the milk bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:31 PM

    How do you make them look so realistic?

    How do you make them at all???

    They are amazing, and I imagine you sitting there working away with a giant magnifying glass LOL

    Totally fabbo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:29 PM

    I've heard certifiably insane criminals started out this way with the miniatures...:)

    Holy cow how did you get those seeds in the kurkku? Just when I thought you had done it all; you never cease to amaze me.

    I can't wait to see everything up close and personal next summer! Wowzers!

    Adri

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so fantastic you have got to have more patieece than anyone i know... ps email me the tipsters site i lost my whole hard drive and dont have anyones emails or links to the site.

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)