I sorta disappeared there for a bit, sorry.
Last week of school was hectic, and that is the understatement of the year...
My calendar didn't have an empty spot on it.
But now I am on vacation.
Aaaahhh...
Even the weather is cooperating.
Tomorrow is scrapping and gardening day.
Saw a cute idea in a magazine I want to try out in the garden.
Today was all about chillin' at a friend's house.
Oh I did finally pre-order Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Now how can I wait until late July???
I've also decided to have a yard sale this saturday.
So I'm hauling stuff out of the basement and closets over to my mom's house (I wonder how long it'll take me to learn to say my bro's house...) to organize it all. Once that's done, it'll be easy to just carry it out come saturday morning.
I'll try to get some garden pics taken tonight and share with you tomorrow.
Yes, I shall be back.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Oh do tell :)