Monday, June 18, 2007

This post is loaded with photos.

Consider yourselves warned ;o)
I've been busy.
--- --- --- --- --- ---
--- --- --- --- --- ---

I love my new candle holder.
It's big and sturdy.
I swear I could just sit and stare at it...
The dried flowers are my girls' bouquets from my brother's wedding.
--- --- --- --- --- ---
--- --- --- --- --- ---
Niina's room looks nice and clean now.
So organized.
Gotta love that.
Now if I could only wave a magic wand to have those walls painted...
and wallpaper torn down.

I took down the side curtains.
I have fabric to sew a new panel.


I'll have to rethink that rug...
The one I liked won't work..ugh.

I do love IKEA.
Isn't that jewelry tree ingenious?

Niina's tiffany lamp.
It was the one thing she wanted for herself from my mom's estate.

Those baskets are so pretty.
We'll have to wait and see how organized they stay.


Couldn't resist these cute birdies.
--- --- --- --- --- ---
--- --- --- --- --- ---
Only 33 days before the last Harry Potter book is released.

I've pre-ordered mine.
CANNOT WAIT.
Really.
I'm tapping my foot here!
--- --- --- --- --- ---
--- --- --- --- --- ---
Photos from the past week and a half:

Saara making lemonade to sell at our yard sale.
Lucky we had a sweltering day.

The sun was so intense, I had to find a shady spot.
You can't see half the stuff.. there was plenty over to the right!

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Grandma giving a push.

HEY! NO MORE PHOTOS!!!
--- --- --- --- --- ---
--- --- --- --- --- ---
It rained today.


--- --- --- --- --- ---
--- --- --- --- --- ---
I have been on a scrapping roll these past days.
Eleven new layouts!
I know...
I'm blown away.
Most are to be released in this summer's AMLT galleries.
But...
I think I can give you all a little tease:




Oh I know...
I'm a big meanie.
--- --- --- --- --- ---
--- --- --- --- --- ---
Have you heard of the One Little Word scrapbook challenge blog?
I stumbled over it yesterday.
And was instantly inspired.
I know I was late to participate for the first two words, but I scrapped them anyway.
GO.
All details revealed by clicking this link.
STOP.
More details here.
MY.
And more here.
This is one challenge blog I'll be checking out regularly!
--- --- --- --- --- ---
--- --- --- --- --- ---
That's it for tonight.
My next post might be just rambling.. and no photos. LOL!

1 comment:

  1. i don't recall there ever being a yard sale when i was in finland...is that new to this decade? ;P

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)